The Club Cable System will retro-fit to By GMR or other unevens similar in design. This sytem works best on elite style unevens that have slider collars on the front and back uprights as pictured and when the bars are set wide. The system also works well on the older model By GMR and other unevens similar in design with telescopic spreader bars and even when the bars are set closer together.
- The 90"x162" set up is 57% less space than the standard 13'x18' cable footprint and does not require tensioners.
- Allows bar adjustments without the use of cable tensioners.
- Includes six independent cables-4 on the rear high bar and 2 on the front low bar.
- Includes base anchors to prevent base movement.
- Allows the rear high bar to stand alone as a Single Bar Trainer with the low bar removed.
- Each side of the low front low bar has only one cable.
- Includes two loadbinders, one on a front low bar cable and one on a rear hi bar cable for quick tension release
- Requires (6) A12132 gym club anchors which are not included.
Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This equipment is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse, could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted. Before using, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this equipment. If in doubt always consult your instructor. Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test stability before each use. Be sure proper matting is in place.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.