The (2 piece) 5'x5'x24 is in stock for immediate shipment.
Georgia has become the new Hollywood for movie production, so we have started offering Stunt man pads. These mats are also ideal for police, military and fire fighter training. Stunt pads are covered in black 18oz coated fabric with black mesh breather fabric and filled with prime urethane foam. Available in 8" and 24" thicknesses.
- The 8" mats are offered in 4'x6',4'x8' and 5'x10' and have extra handles on one long side to allow for quicker scene changes.
- The 24" mats are available in 2 at 4'x6'x24" or 2 at 5'x5'x24" and 1 piece at 5'x10'x24 or 6'x12'x24". The two piece 24" pits features ripple cut foam layers of PU foam for proper air channeling and also include velcro connectors and straps with double D-rings for added security.
- All mats include easy lift looped handles to allow for easy "throw in" or "pull out".
- Custom sizes available upon request. view Gym Pits (part# GP) for other sizes available. 24" Stunt pads are the same as Gym Pits-just black.
- Must ship motor freight. Please use the quote button to request shipping charges.
This is a dismount type landing mat and under no circumstances be used as a crash mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.