$1,234.00 - $8,685.00
Resi Type Landing Gym Pits
18", 24", 32" and custom sizes available! GP-751624 in stock for immediate shipment. Great width between unevens or can be used at the end of GMR Tumble Track.
GP-751624 in stock for immediate shipment. Great width between unevens or can be used at the end of GMR Tumble Track.
The By GMR Resi Type Landing Gym Training Pit is available in 18", 24" or 32" and features soft durable PU foam over two or three layers of energy absorbing ripple cut foam. The bottom is higher density of foam to prevent bottoming out. The ripple foam layers are in opposite directions for proper air channeling. This Gymnastics Pit is perfect for above ground or in ground training. The top and one end features durable breather mesh fabric combined with 18oz heavy duty polyester vinyl fabric. Top cover secures to the bottom cover with strong 4" velcro flaps for a tight secure fit. Custom Gym Pits and colors available upon request. Please use the quote button to request motor freight charges.
- 18", 24" and 32" Pits
- Ripple Cut Foam Layers for Proper Air Channeling.
- Mesh Top and End.
- 18oz Coated Polyester Vinyl
- Custom Colors and Sizes Available
- Add 4" to Pit length and Depth When Installing In Ground
This is a dismount type landing mat and under no circumstances be used as a crash mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.