By GMR N Series Elite Unevens Bars with Club Cables have a 90"x162" cable footprint and requires 57% less space than the standard 13'x18 cable footprint and does not require tensioners. This uneven bar system works best for upper level gymnast and when the bars are set wide.
- Bar adjustments are made without the use of cable tensioners.
- Includes six independent cables.
- The base includes anchors to prevent base movement.
- The rear high bar features 4 cables and can stand alone as a Single Bar Trainer with the low bar removed.
- Each side of the low front low bar has only one cable.
- Includes two loadbinders, one on a front low bar cable and one on a rear hi bar cable for quick tension release.
- Unevens include new dual slide collars on both the front and back uprights which allow the unevens to exceed FIG bar to bar width specifications.
- The bars adjust in width from 95cm to 192cm
- The low bar adjusts from 61" to 73" and the high bar adjusts from 93" to 104".
- Height adjustment is made with dual spinlocks and snaplocks.
- 39mm round rails.
- Pistons include our exclusive eyebolt bearings for fast action and an easier swing
- Requires Six A12132 gym club anchors which are not included.
Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This equipment is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse, could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted. Before using, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this equipment. If in doubt always consult your instructor. Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test stability before each use. Be sure proper matting is in place.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.