Classic Plush Flex Elite Carpets are tuffted with 100% polyester wearlon fibers which diffuse static build up and are non-abrasive and soil resistant. Classic Elite Flex Carpets consist of a 40'x40' center competition area with four 3'x43' borders of contrasting carpet to yield a 46'x46' floor-ex carpet. All sections are connected with hook and loop connector. Choose from any two color combination from Navy, Light Blue, Medium Blue, Cobalt, Ruby (closest to Red), Burgandy, Mauve, Pastel Pink, Purple, Plum, Lavender, Green, Hunter Green, Teal, Aqua, Silver, Gray, Charcoal, Black,and Off White. By GMR is the largest supplier of custom sized and colored flex carpets in the world. By GMR carpets are shipped on specialized carpet carriers to prevent the normal common carrier damage offered by other manufacturers and at the most economical freight rates in the market place. Meets FIG, USAG, NCAA and NFHS specifications. Must be shipped motor freight. Please use the quote button to request freight charges.
This is a general purpose mat for motor skill development, tumbling and spotting type activities. Under no circumstances is it to be used as a landing mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.