Carpeted Beam Leg Filler Mats are 10" wide x 6' or 8' long and feature blue carpet bonded foam laminated to prime urethane foam. The bottom of the urethane foam is notched out to slide over the beam leg floor supports. These beam leg filler mats will Only work with elite style beam legs. Elite style beam leg means that there is an angle near the bottom of the beam leg as pictured on the By GMR T909A beam. The velcro hook flaps on the end of the landing mats under the beam or at the end of the beam will connect to the carpet bonded foam from each side of the beam leg filler mat and provide a safe one piece landing area around the beam legs.
- Available sizes
- 6' wide x 12cm (4.75")
- 6' wide x 20CM (7.87")
- 8' wide x 12CM (4.75")
- 8' wide x 20cm (7.87")
- Connecting landing mats must have Hook flaps.
- Sold as pair.
This is a dismount type landing mat and under no circumstances be used as a crash mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.