Carpet Bonded Border Foam is available in 6.5" or 7.25" high x 12" wide. Choose from Blue, Red, Gray, Black, Purple, Green, Pink or Teal. Carpet Bonded Border Foam is sold by the linear foot with a 42' minimum. The 6.5" high border foam fits a By GMR T55-4242-C baltic birch spring floor with 1-3/8" carpet bonded foam. The 7.25" high border foam fits a By GMR T55-4254-C baltic birch spring floor with 2" carpet bonded foam. Includes 4" velcro to attach the border foam to the CBF foam.
- 42'x42' spring floor requires 176 linear feet.
- 42'x54' cheer spring floor requires 200 linear feet.
- 42' minimum order
Carpet Bonded Foam and Floor Ex Foam are a general purpose mats for motor skill development, tumbling, cheerleading skills and martial arts. Under no circumstances is it to be used as a landing mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.