AAI® Round Graphite E Bouncy Bar Uneven Rail
- Meets USAG, NCAA and NFHS competitions specifications
- Constructed of hollow fiberglass core with a wood veneer securely laminated around the outside
- Made with less strands, making it 15-17% less rigid than the Graphite X
- 1.57" / 40mm OD
- Bar is 94.5" long center to center of the attachment point
- Graphite E Rails have navy blue vein end collars
- Due to the bar flexibility, the E rail should be used on cabled equipment ONLY. Not for use on SBT without cables.
- Pistons as pictured are not included
- Add $30.00 shipping
- AAI® and design is registered trademark of Russell Brands LLC
Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This equipment is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse, could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted. Before using, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this equipment. If in doubt always consult your instructor. Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test stability before each use. Be sure proper matting is in place.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.