The 7x14 Trampoline Replacement Beds are available in 4 types-Single Poly, High Performance, US String Bed and Rebound white 2 string.
- The standard Single Poly bed is a tight weave of polypropylene yarn and has 108 bed bars or spring attachments. Add $40.00 shipping.
- The High Performance bed is a looser weave of polypropylene yarn which allows more air flow, providing a better bounce. The HP Bed has 108 bed bars and 4 corner rings which require 8 springs. The bounce of the HP bed is between the standard single poly bed and a string bed. The HP High Performance bed is for gym club use only and will not be sold for home use. Add $45.00 shipping.
- The US String bed (currently unavaialble) is a two string bed with a 1/2" spaced weave. Add $60.00 shipping.
- The White Rebound 2 String bed is a top of the line string bed that will last approximately 12 years. The bed is coated with a specially formulated acrylic paint and includes visual markings painted in red. Includes 19 spring hook ups on each end and 37 spring hook ups along the side-a total of 112 springs. This is recommended for use with high level athletes and top competitors. Production time is 2 -3 months. Add $150.00 shipping.
- A 40" clearance under the bed is required when using 9" springs and a 48" clearance is required when using 10" jumbo springs.
Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This equipment is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse, could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted. Before using, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this equipment. If in doubt always consult your instructor. Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test stability before each use. Be sure proper matting is in place.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.