The 6x12 Trampoline Replacement Beds are available in 2 types-Single Poly and High Performance.
- The standard Single Poly bed is a tight weave of polypropylene yarn and has 96 bed bars or spring attachments. Add $35.00 shipping.
- The High Performance bed is a looser weave of polypropylene yarn which allows more air flow, providing a better bounce. The HP Bed has 96 bed bars and 4 corner rings which require 8 springs. The bounce of the HP bed is between the standard single poly bed and a string bed. The HP High Performance bed is for gym club use only and will not be sold for home use.Add $45.00 shipping.
- A 40" clearance is required for single poly beds and 48" clearance for HP or string beds.
Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This equipment is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse, could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted. Before using, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this equipment. If in doubt always consult your instructor. Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test stability before each use. Be sure proper matting is in place.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.