Skill Cushion Mats are 5' x 10'x 8" and are for use under individual MonkeyQuipment Apparatus or as a gym training mat under competition or training equipment or on the spring floor. The skill cushion features prime polyurethane covered in 18oz fabric with one breather fabric side panel. Velcro connectors not required when used under a single piece of MonkeyQuipment or competition apparatus.
- Choose Orange, Purple, Lime Green, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, or Light Blue.
- V2 Velcro option is to connect mats perpendicular to each other to form a square under the MQ450 MQ quad set. See Alternate View 1.
- V2 Velcro option will not velcro the mats end to end.
- See Alternate View 2 for no velcro mats.
Please use the quote button to request motor freight charges.
This is a dismount type landing mat and under no circumstances be used as a crash mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.