Boulder® Handspring Trainer. This Gymnastics mat provides an
alternative means of teaching Back Handsprings. It's unique Single
Flat Side design ensures that it is stable at the starting position
and always automatically returns to it after each use. The Boulder®
allows the gymnast or cheerleader to transfer their weight
backwards onto the mat. After the correct weight transfer, the
Boulder mat then rolls or rocks backward passing the gymnast
through the correct extended body position and further onto the
correct handstand snap-up finishing position. Covered in 18oz.
vinyl cover and filled with 55ILD PU foam.
- BOULDER COLOR IS RED & YELLOW - NOT AS PICTURED
- Stands ready for use and automatically returns to proper
position after each use®
- Properly supports user throughout the full motion
- Begins rolling only when user correctly transfers weight
- Encourages user to ®snap down®
- Does not prematurely eject user
- Never rolls over or on top of user
- The Boulder® Handspring Trainer 35" accommodates users up to
60" (5') tall®.
Boulder® is a Registered Trademark of Norberts Athletic
- MUST SHIP MOTOR FREIGHT. Please use the quote button to request
- Boulder Holder (part# BHH) is
This is a Fundamental Mat for motor skill development, tumbling and spotting type activities. Under no circumstances is it to be used as a landing mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.