6'x42'x 1.25" Trocellen Crosslinked Polyethylene Gymnastics Foam rolls are a durable, resilient and shock absorbing sports foam for gymnastics, cheerleading and tumbling floors or martial arts sparring floors. For martial arts it provides a sure footing surface and shock absorption for sweeps and falls. Crosslink foam in charcoal gray and requires an additional carpet or martial arts floor covering. Must ship motor freight. Please use the quote button to request motor freight charges.
- Available lengths:
- 6'x 42'x 1.25"
- 6'wide x custom length (not 42') x 1.25"
Carpet Bonded Foam and Floor Ex Foam are a general purpose mats for motor skill development, tumbling, cheerleading skills and martial arts. Under no circumstances is it to be used as a landing mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
As martial arts and self-defense type activities involves motion and height, there is a possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This mat will not protect a participant against injury when landing on the head or neck. This mat is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted.
- Before using, KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this matting. If in doubt always consult your instructor.
- Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test before each use. Be sure matting is properly positioned.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.