Dollamur® Roll Flooring is ideal for Yoga, Hot Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studios.
- Made in USA
- Easy to clean
- Convenient rolls-Easy to install-Virtually seamless
- Customized to your space-Wall to Wall installation
- Shock absorbing for Less Stress on joints
- Slip resistant top layer for Superior Traction
- Antimicrobial vinyl
- Available in 10 colors
- The Rosewood and Sandalwood smooth woodgrains are made in 5' widths and 1/2", 3/4" and 1" thicknesses.
- The Tatami Texture surface provides grip in high perspiration classes and is available in Royal Blue, Red, White, Black, Gold, Light Green, Forest Green and Charcoal Gray and made in 6' widths and 1/2", 3/4" and 1" thicknesses.
- The flooring is manufactured using closed cell, cross-linked polyethylene foam that will never shrink or harden, maintaining maximum shock absorption and resiliency.
- Each roll is tapped together with 4" wide tape that matches in color and texture. See YRT Yoga Roll tape.
- Worried about relocating? Not a problem! Dollamur® Yoga flooring can be rolled up and moved to your new facility. Investing in Dollamur® matting now will serve your studio clients for years to come!
- Enter the square footage required for your studio when requesting a quote and note the room dimensions.
- If you need help figuring the square footage contact Rick English at 800-241-9249 x224 or firstname.lastname@example.org or www.facebook.com/rickatgmr/
- Must ship motor freight. Please use the quote button to request shipping charges and confirm pricing.
Carpet Bonded Foam and Floor Ex Foam are a general purpose mats for motor skill development, tumbling, cheerleading skills and martial arts. Under no circumstances is it to be used as a landing mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.