The Vault Table Trainer VT Block features four 36" wide x 43" long blocks and will adjust in increments of 21", 39.5", 44.5", 48" and 53". This Gymnastics VT Block mat will accommodate all beginners, women's and men's heights and is sold as a complete set. The VT Base Block is a 2 section block which will convert from a 21" height to 39.5" height. The 21" height allows the younger gymnast to start training round-off entry vaults. Adding the women's block will equal 48" and with the men's block will equal 53". The VT Block is made of high density polyurethane foam and covered in 18oz coated fabric. The top is covered in blue non-slip 18oz coated vinyl. All sections will secure with hook and loop fasteners and will connect to the vault runway or carpet bonded foam. Must be shipped motor freight. Please use the quote button to request freight charges.
This is a Fundamental Mat for motor skill development, tumbling and spotting type activities. Under no circumstances is it to be used as a landing mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.