The 4'x8'x1.25" Basic Folding Sparring Mat has excellent shock absortion and provides a sure footing base for pivoting, kicking techniques and sparring. An economical mat for any martial arts training and competition area. Basic sparring mats are made with hook and loop fasteners on all four sides (V4) so you can easily and quickly create an area or fit into an existing space. The mats connect end to end, side by side or can be used individually. It features 1.25" EVA foam, folds in 2' increments and is covered in durable royal blue 18oz double coated polyester fabric. The 4'x8'V4 mat is also ideal for gymnastics, wrestling and cheerleading. Add $30.00 shipping. For more than 2 mats, please email and request a motor freight quote.
This is a general purpose mat for motor skill development, tumbling and spotting type activities. Under no circumstances is it to be used as a landing mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.