A good gymnast is Flexible, Strong and has a good sense of Balance.
The STRETCH program develops these three important characteristics
quickly and easily. STRETCH is a safe home and gym use program for
Gymnasts, Coaches and interested parents. The book and posters
feature male gymnast, but the exercises and drills are the same for
males or females. If you want to accelerate your career -follow
this daily program to improve your flexibilty, strength and
balance. The STRETCH program can be performed individually or as a team. It is the perfect program for the beginner gymnast or coach looking for
- Each Stretch:
- Moves from standing to sitting
- Moves from upper limbs to lower limbs
- Is a warm up for the next stretch
- Has a specific stretch time frame
- Each Strength Exercise:
- Is performed on Parallets or Mats
- Has a specific time frame or repetition
- Each Balance Skill:
- Is a pre-requisite for the skill to follow
- Includes a 57 page manual with 4 posters that gives a basic
strength, stretching and balance program. STRETCH explains the need
for these basics and their relationship to successful gymnastics.
Strength exercises are performed on Parallets (PR812). Stretching
and Balance skills can be practiced on the M48 Acro mat.
- Shipping charge $8.25 each.