The Spieth America Air Track Mat or Air Floor is a 78"x33'x8" portable Air Cushioned Gymnastics or Cheerleading tumbling mat that offers incredible rebound. When filled with air, it provides exceptional cushion and bounce and minimizes micro-trauma. The Air Track features Air Cushioned Technology which consist of a unique top and bottom heavy duty fabric with strong woven fibers in between which allows the mat to maintain an even equal rebound surface. The top of the Air Track features yellow boundary lines on each side to help keep the tumbler centered. It's recommended to use two air blowers for rapid inflation and deflation. Purchase Mini Air Blowers separately-see S1740076.
- Please use the quote button to request motor freight charges.
This is a general purpose mat for motor skill development, tumbling and spotting type activities. Under no circumstances is it to be used as a landing mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.