The Roly Poly Gymnastics Balance Beam is a great practice aid for the aspiring gymnast. At 6" wide x 12' long x 1-3/8"or 2" thick, this floor balance beam rolls out any where. Practice cartwheels, walkovers and back handsprings safely at ground level. It easily rolls up for storage. The Roly Poly Balance Beam is the same material as our competition gymnastics and wrestling floors.
- Carpeted Beams priced at $25.00 each are shipped in Blue, Red, Gray or Purple and 1-3/8" or 2" thick. Color and Thickness are not an option. Carpeted beams can be vacuumed.
- Vinyl Beams priced at $25.00 each are shipped in Blue, Red, Gray, Purple, Black, Navy Blue, Maroon, Orange, Gold(Yellow), Forrest Green and 1-3/8" or 2" thick. Color and thickness are not an option. Vinyl beams can be cleaned with any Anti Bacterial counter top spray cleaner.
- 6" Beams are 5.75" and 6" wide
- If the width or material is not shown in the drop down menu, it is currently out of stock.
- Add $15.00 shipping.*NOTE: THIS ITEM SHIPS BY FEDEX GROUND PLEASE PROVIDE STREET ADDRESS WHEN ORDERING.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES APPLY FOR AIR DELIVERY.
This is a Fundamental Mat for motor skill development, tumbling and spotting type activities. Under no circumstances is it to be used as a landing mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.