Ninja Challenge Course Obstacle Package (10 pcs). All pieces will securely attach to carpet bonded foam with strategically placed hook fastener strips. Covered with 18 oz. CPSIA compliant coated vinyl, stitched with Dacron thread and filled with polyurethane foam sandwiched between crosslink for optimal footing. Package includes:
- 4 Slanted Steps - Each Slanted Step is 24"L x 24"W x 20"H Back angled to 3"H front. Green with gray sides.
- 1 Barrier - 48"L x 24"W base that tapers to 7"W Top x 30"H. Red with gray sides.
- 4 Pillars - Each Pillar is 16"H x 24"Dia. Purple top with gray sides
- 1 Bench - 48"L x 20"W x 26"H; Arms are 8"W; Seat is 32"L x 6" Deep. Orange with gray sides.
- CARPET IS SOLD SEPARATELY. The ideal size base for our full package is 6' x 21' x 2" thick Flexi Roll® carpet bonded foam. View F178 and choose the color and enter 126 sq ft for 2" CBF pricing.
- Must ship motor freight. Please use the quote button to request shipping charges.
*IMPORTANT: MUST BE USED ON CARPET BONDED FOAM. CHECK STABILITY BEFORE USE. DO NOT USE IF OBSTACLE MOVES EASILY.*
FOLLOW A PROGRESSIVE LEARNING PATTERN. ASSURE BASIC SKILLS ARE MASTERED BEFORE TRYING ADVANCED SKILLS
Instructor must be fully aware of each user’s individual abilities, limits and skill levels to ensure program activities never exceed any single participant’s capabilities. With that in mind, activities should be carefully managed, beginning with those requiring only the most basic skills gradually progressing to more advanced levels only when user becomes fully capable of moving forward.
Instructor should introduce users to obstacle configuration by guiding each of them – one at a time – through the course in a single direction from start to finish. This enables instructor to assess participants and assist in user orientation.
Distances between obstacles must correspond to user size and ability.
Instructor must direct users to target center of obstacles. Obstacle centers provide the most sturdy and stable landing zones to minimize “tipping.”
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A TOY. SOMERSAULTS, FLIPS, DIVE ROLLS AND SIMILAR ACTIVITIES SHOULD NEVER BE ATTEMPTED NOR PERMITTED BY ANYONE USING OR IN PROXIMITY TO THIS PRODUCT. IMPORTANT! MAKE SURE OBSTACLES ARE SECURELY ATTACHED TO FLOOR
Obstacles are designed to be securely attached to carpet bonded foam or other carpet surfaces that accept hook-type fastener. NEVER use on floors that do not accept hook-type fasteners. NOTE: Hook-type fastener can gather thread and other debris that prevents secure attachment. Check and clean all fastener connections prior to each use.
- This product requires sufficient supplemental matting to adequately protect users. All adjacent surfaces must be properly padded.
- Use ONLY on carpet bonded foam floor. After placement - but before use - check each obstacle by grasping and lifting it upwards. When correctly installed, obstacles are not easily detached.
- Prior to any re-use, check each obstacle again to ensure it remains securely fastened to carpeted surface.
- Remove and properly store all obstacles when session ends or course is not in use to prevent unauthorized access.
- This product is intended for use by children aged 7 through 12 years old, weighing 100 lbs or less (regardless of age) - under direct supervision of a trained qualified adult instructor.
- We strongly recommend that participants run the obstacle course in dry bare feet for optimal footing and balance. Obstacle surfaces should be regularly cleaned and disinfected.