Marley or Marlee Dance Floor. 72" wide, length up to 60'long. Reversible, double-sided, PC vinyl, lightweight, non-skid matte finish suitable for all forms of dance with a surface texture that's not too fast and not too slow. Easy tape down installation. Available in Black Grey or Black White. Price per square yard. A 36" or 3' long section of flooring is 2 square yards. A 72" x 60' roll is 40 square yards.
- To determine the square yards of your dance room, multiply the width and length in feet and divide by 9.
- Must ship Fedex or motor freight. A $50.00 cutting charge for any size less than 6 x 60 feet. Please use the quote button to request shipping charges. $18.50/ square yard
Do not perform barre exercises if you have back problems, have had knee injuries, or any other injury that may prevent you from using the barre properly. Talk to your ballet or dance teacher before using the ballet barre. Do not use the ballet barre unsupervised, especially if you are trying exercises for the first time. Have a teacher or another dancer watch you to make sure you are performing the exercises correctly. If you have any questions about ballet barre exercises and whether or not you are physically able to perform barre exercises, talk to your doctor.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.