The M3288 Level IV / 4 Vault Mat is 5'x10' and features the USAG hand placement yellow distance zone markers and 4" hook and loop flaps on each end. This gymnastics vault mat allows for 32", 40" and 48" heights. The base mat is 5'x10'x32". The two 5'x10'x8" top mats are skill cushion type foam and can be used individually as training skill cushion mats. The cover is 18" coated fabric and the prime urethane foam features 3 layers of ripple cut foam for proper air channeling.
Please use the quote button to request motor freight charges.
This is a dismount type landing mat and under no circumstances be used as a crash mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.