Measuring Your Gymnast
We understand that ordering many items without a “try on” is very difficult. Please refer to our sizing charts. Please don't hestiate to call us with questions at 800-241-9249.
How to use the size chart
- To measure the chest - Lift arms to shoulder height, take a deep breath and measure at the fullest point.
- To measure the waist - Use your natural waist as the point of measurement.
- To measure the hips - Use the fullest point of the hips as the point of measurement.
- To measure the girth - Place the tape in the middle of one shoulder blade, pull the tape between the legs, and join the tape at the should blade.
- To measure the inseam - Place the tape high in the crotch and measure to where the ankle bone sticks out.