Now you can have your very own Tatami Flexi-Roll® mat for training and practice usage ANYWHERE. The Tatami style textured surface allows increased traction and faster movement for stand-up and striking martial arts like Judo, Tae Kwon Do and Karate.The Dollamur 10' x 10' x 1.25" Tatami Flexi-Roll® Mat has the same great performance, high quality sports foam, and durable tatami HomeShield™ vinyl surface as the mats you compete on and come with a One-Year warranty.
- The Flexi Roll® system with Flexi Connect® makes it easy to roll out for practice and back up for storage. Dollamur's patented hook and loop system has revolutionized the mat industry with a hook and loop system that makes your set up time just minutes.
- Flexi Roll® mats are manufactured using an athletic grade closed cell, cross linked polyethylene foam providing maximum shock absorption and a 24oz vinyl surface that will not crack or peel and never needs re-conditioning.
- Special cloth backing allows the vinyl to be heat laminated and bonded directly to the closed cell foam, making this finished product perfect for shock absorption, extra speed and resiliency in a high performance sport.
- The smooth vinyl is treated with HomeShield™ antimicrobials to guard against odor-causing microorganisms and microbial deterioration.
- Size: 10' x 10' x 1.25"
- Colors available: Royal, Red, tatami green, Charcoal Gray and Black
- Free Shipping within the continental U.S.
- Please use the quote request to confirm shipping charges outside of the continental U.S.
As martial arts and self-defense type activities involves motion and height, there is a possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This mat will not protect a participant against injury when landing on the head or neck. This mat is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted.
- Before using, KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this matting. If in doubt always consult your instructor.
- Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test before each use. Be sure matting is properly positioned.