Gymnova Rio Gymnastics Unevens features:
- Rio Cable System. The back uprights are cabled like a high bar with 4 independent cables and the low bar has only one cable on each side that pivots with the low bar when adjusting the width. This means no cable tensioners to pull up or down when adjusting the bar.
- Low bar adjust from 65" (165cm) to 77" (195cm).
- High bar adjust from 96" (234cm) to 108" (275cm).
- One touch width adjustment from 34" (86cm) to 76" (275cm).
- Wood-laminated fibreglass core round rails.
- New aluminium alloy rotating caps on top of the pistons that allow increased bar action.
- Powder coated in Gymnova red. Rio green not available.
- FIG aprroved.
Must ship motor freight. Please use the quote button to request shipping charges.
Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This equipment is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse, could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted. Before using, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this equipment. If in doubt always consult your instructor. Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test stability before each use. Be sure proper matting is in place.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.