Embroidered Ten.O Iron-on Patches (Set of 8). These are iron on patches, each with an adhesive backing on a durable polyester. These patches can be ironed or sewn onto backpacks, socks, clothing, jackets and other products. Our patches are meant to last several wash and dry cycles without falling off.
Includes two of each of the following Four Girls events:
- Girls Floor (2.5cm x 3.6cm)
- Girls Beam (3cm x 3cm)
- Girls Bar (3.6cm x 2.3cm)
- Girls Vault (3.6cm x 2cm)
Iron On Patch Instructions
- Clean surface where patches will be ironed or attached.
- Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes or until hot.
- Thoroughly iron area where patch will be placed.
- Place patch, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth, paper towel or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do NOT bleach.