The Basic V Base Recreation Single Bar Trainer Uprights are designed for lower level and recreation gymnastics.
- Adjust from 21" to 57".
- Features R950ACP adjustable clamping pin to adjust bar height.
- Uprights are 1.25" galvanized tubing.
- Bases, brace rods and bar collars are painted hard white acrylic paint.
- Four concrete anchors included-two per base.
- Purchase bar or rail separately. See A108, A110 or A112.
- Add $125.00 for shipping.
||up to 5
||5 to 5.5
||5.5 to 6
||6 to 6.5
*Measure from top of middle finger to the base of the palm. Following these size charts does not guarantee a perfect fit as there are dimensions to the hand and several ways to wear grips that cannot be taken into account in a chart. Only gymnasts and coaches can make a proper judgment as to size. Send or fax a hand tracing for a better guesstimate.
Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This equipment is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse, could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted. Before using, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this equipment. If in doubt always consult your instructor. Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test stability before each use. Be sure proper matting is in place.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.