The Star Bar or Quad Bar Trainer Uprights are designed for lower level and recreation gymnastics.
- Adjust from 21" to 57".
- Allows for four different heights at one time.
- Features R950ACP adjustable clamping pins to adjust bar height.
- Uprights are 1.25" galvanized tubing.
- Bases, brace rods and bar collars are painted hard white acrylic paint.
- Sixteen concrete anchors included.
- Requires 17'x17' with standard A107 uneven bar rail.
- Requires 13.6'x13.6' with A125 72" rail.
- Requires 4 M904NFV Star Bar mats with A108 94.5" rails or M904NFV-72 with A125 72" rails-purchase separately.
- Purchase bar or rail separately. See A108 or A125 .
Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This equipment is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse, could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted. Before using, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this equipment. If in doubt always consult your instructor. Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test stability before each use. Be sure proper matting is in place.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.