Uneven Assist Step is designed to give the athlete a place to stand while adjusting the high bar or climbing up onto Spieth Americ's new twin deck spotting platform of Gibson Athletics spotting platform.
- Will fit AAI® Uneven Bars or Competition Horizontal Bars, By GMR Unevens and Spieth America's New All American Unevens.
- Built-in spring secures the step on the casting for superior support
- Can quickly be positioned at various heights on both inside and outside of the bar
- Compact size at 7" x 6" x 1.25" (178 x 135 x 32mm)
- Sold in pairs
- AAI® and design is registered trademark of Russell Brands LLC.
- Add $20.00 Shipping
Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This equipment is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse, could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted. Before using, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this equipment. If in doubt always consult your instructor. Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test stability before each use. Be sure proper matting is in place.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.