The AAI® TAC/10 Vault Head exceeds the FIG allowable rebound by 40% while meeting the requirements for deflection and max force.
- Official vault table of the NCAA® Women's and USAG JO Gymnastics Championships
- Meets USA, NCAA® and AAU competition specifications
- CFS Base design allows for effortless height adjustments from 37 ½” to 53” (950mm-1350mm) in 50mm increments
- Base measures 36 ½” (927mm) wide and 46” (1168mm) long with the vaulting surface of 37 13/32” (950mm) wide and 47 ¼” (1200mm) overall length
- Vault body is constructed from a fiberglass form, layered with a reactive foam which offers improved rebound then covered with the AAI® TAC/10 cover for incredible grip
- Includes Club Pad
- Four non-marking rubber floor contacts with adjustable leveling feet
- AAI® and design is registered trademark of Russell Brands LLC
- Must ship motor freight. Please use the quote button to request shipping charges.
Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This equipment is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse, could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted. Before using, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this equipment. If in doubt always consult your instructor. Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test stability before each use. Be sure proper matting is in place.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.