In stock for immediate shipment.
AAI® Elite Unevens with Graphite E Bouncy Bar Rails:
- Meets USAG, NCAA and NFHS competition specifications
- New rod ends provide a more consistent performance with reduced wear on the rail collar
- Dual slide collars allow unit to exceed FIG bar-to-bar width specifications, adjusting from 95cm to 192cm
- Low bar adjusts in height from 61” (155cm) to 73” (185cm)
- High bar adjust in height from 93” (235cm) to 104” (265cm)
- Dual snap and spin lock systems provide optimum height accuracy and security
- Graphite E bars provide the feel of wood with the strength and resiliency of fiberglass for maximum performance
- Graphite E rails are made with less strands, making it 15-17% less rigid than the Graphite X
- Heavy-duty pistons designed to provide added stability and performance
- Easy to adjust cabling system for enhanced stability
- Bases and spreader links finished in powder coated navy vein
- Includes four cable covers
- Unit requires four floor anchors (not included)
- AAI® and design is registered trademark of Russell Brands LLC
- Must ship motor freight. Please use the quote button to request shipping charges.
Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This equipment is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse, could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted. Before using, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this equipment. If in doubt always consult your instructor. Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test stability before each use. Be sure proper matting is in place.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.