Quick Links are used to attache the cables to Unevens Bars, Ring Frames, Horizontal Bars (High bar) or Single Bar Trainers.
- 3/8" x 3.25"L
- 2-5/8" inside length
- Safety Hint-Always install the quicklink so that the threaded sleeve or nut screws down to lock it or shut it. If the nut is not jammed, it could loosen from viabration and the nut could unscrew. It is less likely to unscrew upwards.
- Always jam the nut after screwing it downwards.
- Minimum order 5.
Add $5.00 shipping for the first part and $2.50 for each additional part. Shipping calculation example: 2 pcs A111 + 1 pc R160QL = $10.00
The website will charge $5.00 each-this will be corrected before charging your credit card.
Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death. This equipment is intended for use ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision or abuse, could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted. Before using, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this equipment. If in doubt always consult your instructor. Always inspect for loose fittings or damage and test stability before each use. Be sure proper matting is in place.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.