6'x42'x1.75" Gymnastics and Cheerleading Standard Eva Triflex® Carpet Bonded EVA Foam Rolls. Standard Triflex® Carpet Bonded EVA Foam Floors combine layers of cross-linked polyethylene foam with high-perfomance EVA foam bonded to 26oz carpet to create a sports surface with extraordinary speed, rebound and shock absorption characteristics. Our exclusive needle punch carpet provides unprecedented durability and non-slip traction. This 26 oz. material is the strongest carpet used anywhere in the gymnastics industry, yet it is soft, with the touch of velour. Rolls are lightweight, easy to transport and easy to roll into position. Flat on the floor or rolled for transport, each roll is easily moved by two people. An entire 42' x 42' surface is positioned in just a few minutes. Set-up is safe, quick and easy. Includes hook connector. Triflex® is a registered trade mark of Dollamur. We offer the best Freight Rates in the country. Must be shipped motor freight. Please use the quote button to request motor freight charges
- Colors: Royal Blue, Black, Gray, Red, Purple
- Available lengths:
- 6'x 42'x 1.75"
- 6'wide x custom length (not 42') x 1.75"
- Custom Lengths are priced per the square foot. Note: the custom length (other than 42') in the note section when requesting a quote. The width for custom length rolls will always be 6' wide.
- Price includes high tensile performance industrial grade hook connector.
Carpet Bonded Foam and Floor Ex Foam are a general purpose mats for motor skill development, tumbling, cheerleading skills and martial arts. Under no circumstances is it to be used as a landing mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.