In stock for immediate shipment.
14 Ft Free Standing Ballet Dance Barre 2 Bars. This Dance, Fitness, Rehab and Gymnastics Free Standing Ballet Barre features two 1.75" diameter Ash Wood Bars on both sides and sturdy chrome plated steel uprights with non-marring foot pads. Two independently adjustable barres allow dancers on opposite sides to have a barre set at their own height (31" to 45"). Barre can be taken apart in seconds without tools for transport and storage. Perfect for any Dance Studio, Gymnastics Center, Rehab Center or Home Studio. Please use the quote button to request shipping charges.
- The 14' barre is made up of two 7' barres with a center connector bracket. This allows the unit to ship Fedex ground instead of motor freight-a substantial savings.
- Two independently adjustable bars, one on each side
- Bar is made of hand sanded, unfinished, Ash wood with a 1.75" diameter
- Frame is made of chrome-plated steel
- Frame height: 41"
- Foot Base: 30.5"
- Each bar height adjustable from 31" to 45"
- Cross stabilizer bars for increased sturdiness and no wobble.
- Quickly assembles and disassembles without tools for storage or transportation.
- In Stock
- Best price in the USA
- Ground Shipping: $60.00
- Please use the quote request when purchasing 4 or more units for possible savings on shipping.
- NOTE: ADDITIONAL CHARGES APPLY FOR AIR DELIVERY.
Do not perform barre exercises if you have back problems, have had knee injuries, or any other injury that may prevent you from using the barre properly. Talk to your ballet or dance teacher before using the ballet barre. Do not use the ballet barre unsupervised, especially if you are trying exercises for the first time. Have a teacher or another dancer watch you to make sure you are performing the exercises correctly. If you have any questions about ballet barre exercises and whether or not you are physically able to perform barre exercises, talk to your doctor.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.