6' X 42'X 1.25" Trocellen Crosslinked Foam with Hobbs Scrim. Scrim backed foam can be used on the top of a gymnastics spring floor with the scrim up. Velcro hook connector will stick to the scrim to secure the rolls together. The Hobbs Scrim will also prevent the carpet from shifting on top of the foam and spring floor. Must shift motor freight. please use the quote button to request shipping charges.
- Available lengths:
- 6'x 42'x 1.25"
- 6'wide x custom length (not 42') x 1.25"
Please use the quote button to request motor freight charges.
Carpet Bonded Foam and Floor Ex Foam are a general purpose mats for motor skill development, tumbling, cheerleading skills and martial arts. Under no circumstances is it to be used as a landing mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.