6'x42'x1-3/8" Gymnastics and Cheerleading Flexi Roll® EZ Roll® Carpet Bonded Foam is made with the same quality materials as the standard Carpet Bonded Foam. See F167 for carpet and foam specs. Ideal for gymnastics, cheer, martial arts and padding indoor playgrounds or CrossFit gyms. The unique way that the Flexi Roll® EZ Roll® floor rolls up is what makes this system revolutionary. The foam has been split every 4" on the back side by a unique engineering process without affecting the durability, strength and bond of the carpet. This allows one person to easily roll-up or roll-out a Flexi Roll® EZ Roll® section or an entire floor, without flipping the rolls before or after rolling. The rolls practically unroll themselves! We offer the best Freight Rates in the country. Must ship motor freight. Please use the quote button to request freight charges.
Flexi-Roll® is a registered trade mark of Dollamur.
- Colors: Royal Blue, Gray, Red, Black, Purple, Green, Teal and Charcoal Gray.
- Available lengths:
- 6'x 42'x 1.38"
- 6'wide x custom length (not 42') x 1.38"
Carpet Bonded Foam and Floor Ex Foam are a general purpose mats for motor skill development, tumbling, cheerleading skills and martial arts. Under no circumstances is it to be used as a landing mat. Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death from landing or falling on the neck, head or other parts of the body. This mat cannot and DOES NOT eliminate this hazard entirely. YOU STILL ASSUME THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY IN THE USE OF THIS MAT. HOWEVER, THIS RISK CAN BE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED BY ALWAYS FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
- Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instruction.
- KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS. YOU are responsible to know your own limitations and the limitations of this mat. Follow USAG Safety Manual progressive learning techniques.
- This mat MUST be used with proper spotting equipment and trained spotters suitable to the activity or skill or under supervision of a qualified instructor.
- Always INSPECT for damage, including tears and flattening of energy absorbing material before each use. MATS CAN MOVE DURING USE. Check for proper positioning of mat before each use.
Financing & Leasing
Full Circle Finance gives you options:
- Flexible financing
- Application-only up to $75,000
- Exceptional customer service
- Financing for new and used assets
- Terms from 24 to 63 months
Please visit the Full Circle Finance website to learn more about your financing and leasing options.